Thursday, December 7, 2017

Minions: Mayhem for Mental Health






There you go:  I made a mistake posting this on optioneerJM, intending to post on meanderingsABOUT .... I guess I'm off the beat or out of sync with blogging, having been on hiatus for the past month, with a mental health holiday in Mexico with my sister and mom, making new friends and what I anticipate enduring connections with some fabulous women:  a Kat [who should launch her own shopping network, fashionista blog or vlog!! If I can help, I CAN], a Rose [a woman who lost her thorns and built a life for herself that should be an inspiration to many who have felt lost, not belonging to anyone or anywhere, etching herself as a memorable gal and free spirit].  Thank you to the 4 Amigas who were founded in the little corner of heaven called Mazatlan Mexico - the pearl of my heart and destination for my soul.

It seems a long time ago when I posted this.  The eternal optimist, scoffer of pessimists, sharer of gratitude, dolling out good cheer.  Well, looking back now, I can see how keeping one surrounded by positive people AND positive images CAN make a difference.  

I dare you to look at these Minion images, cartoons, quotes and quips and not plant a smile on your face.  If your eyes squint a little closer and your face loses its frown:  you are on your way!



Sunday, July 26, 2015


Minions Mayhem

Minions are everywhere.  Even creating mayhem in McDonald's commercials and even snuck into corporate ads.  Everyone wants to get in on the fun, apparently.

I had fun surfing and looking for minion photos and quotes that I could relate to that tells you a lot about me:



You've been warned



I'm not a morning person and tend to roll around, if time permits, for a couple of hours before I get out of bed


Someone had me in mind when they created this one.








Wise advice to those who love us and "try" to understand women.





I believe this to be true, so true.
Who hasn't done this?  We should laugh at ourselves.
You can control who you surround yourself with and they should accept and adore you.  If not, turf them.
A note to my loving family .... particularly my kids xo


You can relate to this if you have teenage and young adult kids

What a positive message.  I do try to be a perfectionist so this pokes fun at me!




Slash will be coming to Calgary at the Grey Eagle resort with Miles Kennedy
A fun social media share for Mondays



This has been repined many times on #Pinterest

Can you imagine having one of these?





Poking fun at advertisements





I'm a BIG fan of Johnny Depp and his Jack Sparrow character is classic in  Pirates of the Caribbean (filming the 5th installment in Australia right now!)




I love dark roast in my French press - the only way to have coffee

Great question!

Need for speed:  I tend to go over the speed limit ... GUILTY!








True that:  don't mess with me, when I have "the look"




Giggle, snicker, chuckle









Rarely would I think that because I don't tend to waste my time with those who whine all the time





Everyone loves a snow day break, admit it?




1 comment: