Friday, September 15, 2017

The truth from within



To pave the way 
whether it be sales or social media, the most credible authenticity finds warmth in an environment of nurture, nature and self-reflection.



Speak from the heart
is what I was often told, or reinforced continuously and consistently for the 10 years I was a devotee of Toastmasters' International.  The organization founded by the original Dale Carnegie, the master storyteller and wisdom dispenser.  



Whenever planned properly
wrote appropriately and prepared diligently, I could do a speech worthy of any TED TALKS program.  



I practiced and applied
what I was learning while pushing myself beyond my comfort zone.  Yes, I got cold feet more than a few times at a competition, unless I was the Area Governor, tasked with chairing and hosting the event surrounded by gifted orators.



I watched some take a leap
into the land of circuit speaking::... more commonly a target by the online influence set ::... as a keynote spokesperson at a global event.



A goal earned on my own steam
where I don't capitalize on anyone to build my reputation [ aka Guy Kawasaki for working "for" Steve Jobs ~ NOTE:  "with" was backspaced and deleted.



Developing a cynicism
that comes with age.  The right that you earn to be convincing, worthy of another's attention.   Of the high-end business traveler sect.  Which is a essentially a potpourri of information, credible education, and knowledge expounding in abundance.



Credibility is your's to grasp and gain
because if you are true to yourself, your likewise magnet to attract the like minded, developing your own tribe, of whom you warmly and safely belong.



Nobody likes impostors
from any historical reference in mind.  Held in contempt with the most devious and devil, shown as a weakness.



Where humility and humanity reign
in harmony with creating a universe of security, safety, love and peace.  When you are true to yourself, you can float into the essence of what makes you breath.


I really love this image:  
[ on a quest to discover the artist ] ::....



No comments:

Post a Comment