Thursday, July 21, 2016

it's a cool THING :: ... #bestofeverything



I've fallen in love
and I can't look up!

I've had this vision percolating for quite a while ::... to me, quite a while could be only a couple of months max.  Beyond that, it is stagnant, forgotten, filed away.

I have been saving stuff and bookmarking links here and there.  Even creating various personas or topic commentaries I represent.  It is tres coolio really.  I chose what I will write and pick things that register with me in a resonating and everlasting way.



It could be
karma playing with
#bestofeverything
 hashtag tag

Past my 6th year of graduation from #socialmediaVERSITY has been quite a ride.  I recognize that my entire history of viewership can be clobbered in a day but the very big social media superstars or rock stars or divas reverberating across multi platforms, device brand or type (smartphone or desktop computer), beating to their own drum while making a path and a way to our future.



#socialmediaVERSITY 
should be born, created, gather, only the peers #bestofeverything who get to vote in the inductees.  The honored graduates of this elite communicators who have surpassed even the hardiest media outlet.



Where the
commenters
have a say
The first nominee, inductee and recipient is ...:: www.goop.com ::... an extremely innovator site that I have been percolating my own version for some time.  A truly, really, superbly shared and if not, should be.  

goop.com is
leading the way 
Well, go check em out ::... the Millennial version of Mashable who represented the voice of early social media adopters.  

Very astute,
savvy and classy
goop.com has everything this fabulous fashionista fighting her 50s could possible want:

    Career | Cooking | Fashion | Lifestyle | Contemporary


SHOP   GO   BE   DO   SEE   MAKE   GET


Apps


Art & Design

Books

Movies & Theater

Music 

Performance Art

Podcasts


Websites





Where every click
provides a nugget
I'm telling you ...:: or warning you that ::...
you WILL get lost in here for a long time.  The sophisticated, educated, liberated woman website and resource for the EVERY woman.  



Twists
and
turns
Around each and every corner.  You go to the top far left page, APPS, then cross-referenced across the top ...:: you ARE lost ::... and it may take you a while to escape.  Maybe you don't want to? One thing is for sure, you will likely circle back if you don't subscribe right away.



Do yourself
a favor and go
Take a look and see for yourself what I am identifying as the next phase under the brilliant leadership of goop.com who are visionaries really.  In beat with the movement, the people movement, and simply the #bestofeverything

goop.com
is now officially
a professor or
team of professors
of the social media
highest order
____________________

 #socialmediaVERSITY 
____________________


introduced,
nominated,
discussed,
passed,
unanimously 
voted
in
favour
YES!
____________________

     #bestofeverything
       ~M E M B E R~ 
____________________
















Ice cream bow
standing ovation
I took liberty with the fact that we're about smack dab in the middle of summer.  Nothing looks or tastes better than ice cream.  I like to support my commentaries with images that delight me and I
hope a few others too.  Since blogging is a "work in progress" I promise to come back to reveal the sources where these scrumptious creations come from.   If you can't wait, you can always wander over to goop.com where you will gather a lot of great ideas.  Maybe even inspire you to do something you've been thinking about for a while and put it into action.



Or, you can start trending the #bestofeverything for #icecream whether it is an image, art, a shop in your village or city, crafted by a grandparent, parent or creative genius.  Share it on Twitter and include me and I will try to arrange to get you some ice cream for free?  Perhaps.  


No comments:

Post a Comment